ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (EMS)
Identify manufacturing and distribution activities for our pharmaceutical products that have an impact on the environment and to reduce these impacts.
1. Strive for continual improvement of the environmental and the prevention of pollution.
2. Comply with all the legal, statutory, organisational and customer requirements that is related to the environment.
3. To communicate this policy to all persons working for and on behalf of AIN MEDICARE SDN BHD to ensure full environmental awareness, including to the public when required.
We will organise programmes to reduce environmental impacts resulting from our company activities by:1. Saving energy and water efficiently through continual environmental preservation and conservation.
2. Preserving & maintaining natural environment condition through recycling and reducing waste generation activities.
3. Conducting educational programmes and training to all affected personnel* to increase their awareness and ability in preserving natural environment continuously.
AIN Medicare comply to:
1. Environmental Quality (Clean Air) Regulations 2014
2. Environmental Quality (Schedule Wastes) Regulations 2005